Accident and Injury News
- Some Dodge Rams are being recalled because of faulty steering.
- Remember those exploding fire pots? The lawsuits are starting.
- In California, a judge has refused to set aside a $14 million jury verdict against a marine terminal company in a suit brought by a truck driver who was nearly crushed to death.
- Yamaha wants a new trial after a Florida jury awarded $35 million in damages in the case of a WaveRunner crash that killed a teenaged girl.
- This is not strictly accident or injury-related, but rest assured you will not see anyone from our law firm appearing in an ad like this. Ever.